Building a smarter future.
An annual furnace maintenance will ensure the safety and comfort of your family while helping to reduce your monthly energy cost. Prevent costly repairs down the road by scheduling your furnace maintenance tune-up before it’s too late.
Our Heating Services
Contact Us Today!
Enter your contact information below and we will get back to you shortly.
(Best time to schedule: Fall/ Winter)
Our 26-Point Furnace Maintenance Tune-Up includes:
- Replacing 1” filters as needed
- Thermostat calibrating and leveling
- Carbon Monoxide Check
- Gas Leak Inspection- Thorough check for gas leaks
- Duct Work Inspection- Energy Loss Evaluation
- Gas Pressure Measuring and Adjusting for Peak Efficiency
- Fan Motor Monitoring – Volts/ Amps
- Bearing lubrication and wear inspection
- Blower Motor Diagnostics/ Amperage Reading
- Blower Motor Capacitor Testing
- Blower Motor Bearings Inspection (oil if possible)
- Blower Motor Belts & Pulley Inspection (if applicable)
- Blower inspection
- Blower Compartment Vacuuming
- Electrical connection inspection and tightening
- Safety Devices Inspections- Operations Test
- Electrical Wiring Inspections- Checking for exposed wires
- Full Heat Exchanger Inspection
- Temperature Split Measurement- Duct supply/ return
- Ignition System Inspection- Checking for proper operation
… Plus more!
Benefits of a Heating system tune-up:
- Reduced Repairs and System Failures
- Annual NO Breakdown Guarantee
- Improved Comfort and Air Flow
- Optimal Energy Efficiency
- Affordable Utility Bills
- Maintain your equipment to prevent future problems and unwanted costs.
- Keep your heating system at peak performance by having smart72 perform annual pre-season check-ups.