SHOULD YOU JOIN AN AC MAINTENANCE PROGRAM?
It Depends On The Age Of Your System
Your HVAC unit could use up to 5% of its efficiency every year it misses a tune-up. An annual maintenance tune-up will save you money on your energy bill and prevent costly breakdowns.
Is A Maintenance Plan Worth It?
If your AC unit is more than 10 years old and continues to break down, a maintenance plan does little good. We are not “fixers” that nickel and dime customers once per year. If a replacement saves you in the long run, we offer FREE estimates and second opinions.
Is Your Heater Getting Older?
What if you could extend the life of your unit five to ten years? Sometimes annual maintenance plans are worth it. That’s why we offer our Comfort Club™ Membership Program.
Home Services Family Lineage
Owner Jason Devries grew up in a family of HVAC technicians. After moving to the Central Coast, Jason had a vision of running a customer-focused heating & air outfit. But it all started on jobsites…when he was five years old.
Our Customers Speak For Us.
Our 26-Point Air Conditioning Maintenance Tune-Up will ensure your system has the power to endure the warmest days of the year.
(Best time to schedule: Spring/ Summer)
Our 26-Point AC Maintenance Tune-Up includes:
- Replacing 1” filters as needed
- Thermostat calibrating and leveling
- Monitor motor performance
- Capacitor testing
- Full inspection of Heat Exchanger
- Safety devices inspection- Operations test
- Electrical wiring inspection- Checking for exposed wires
- Temperature split measurement- Supply/ Return
- Blower compartment vacuuming
- Duct work inspection- Energy loss
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check high voltage disconnect
- Inspection electrical relays
- Monitor compressor performance
- Inspect fan blades
- Check and clear drain lines
- Full evaporator coil inspection
- Inspect refrigerant lines
- Inspect service ports/ valves
- Clean condenser exterior
… Plus more!
Benefits of an Air Conditioning system tune-up:
- Reduced Repairs and System Failures
- Annual NO Breakdown Guarantee
- Improved Comfort and Air Flow
- Optimal Energy Efficiency
- Affordable Utility Bills
- Maintain your equipment to prevent future problems and unwanted costs.
- Keep your cooling system at peak performance by having smart72 perform annual pre-season check-ups.
The winter and summer months are the busiest times of year for most HVAC companies, so it’s best to check the cooling system in the spring and the heating system in the fall for front of the line service.
To remember, you might plan the check-ups around the time changes in the spring and fall
As much as half of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling. Making smart decisions about your home’s heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) system can have a big effect on your utility bills — and your comfort.
- At a minimum, change the filter every 3 months. A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you cool — wasting energy.
Considering Going Solar? Use This Checklist
There are numerous advantages to installing solar panels on your residence. However, there are issues that could arise that might increase your time and costs.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN AIR CONDITIONING TUNE-UP
Your HVAC system can lose up to 5% of its energy efficiency every year it misses a tune-up. An annual AC maintenance tune-up will save you money on energy consumption, prevent costly breakdowns, and ensure the lifetime of the system.
Just like a car needs an oil change, there are parts within your unit that need inspected, changed and fixed to extend the life of your investment. If your unit is more than 5 years old, you should consider entering an annual maintenance program.
Providing heater replacement in the following counties:
- Santa Barbara County
- San Luis Obispo County
- Monterey County
- Santa Clara County
- San Benito County
- Santa Cruz County