AIR CONDITIONING TUNE-UP
Friendly Service Today. Guaranteed.
Your HVAC system can lose up to 5% of its energy efficiency every year it misses a tune-up. An annual AC maintenance tune-up will save you money on energy consumption, prevent costly breakdowns, and ensure the lifetime of the system.
Contact Us Today!
Enter your contact information below and we will get back to you shortly.
Our 26-Point Air Conditioning Maintenance Tune-Up will ensure your system has the power to endure the warmest days of the year.
(Best time to schedule: Spring/ Summer)
Our 26-Point AC Maintenance Tune-Up includes:
- Replacing 1” filters as needed
- Thermostat calibrating and leveling
- Monitor motor performance
- Capacitor testing
- Full inspection of Heat Exchanger
- Safety devices inspection- Operations test
- Electrical wiring inspection- Checking for exposed wires
- Temperature split measurement- Supply/ Return
- Blower compartment vacuuming
- Duct work inspection- Energy loss
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check high voltage disconnect
- Inspection electrical relays
- Monitor compressor performance
- Inspect fan blades
- Check and clear drain lines
- Full evaporator coil inspection
- Inspect refrigerant lines
- Inspect service ports/ valves
- Clean condenser exterior
… Plus more!
Benefits of an Air Conditioning system tune-up:
- Reduced Repairs and System Failures
- Annual NO Breakdown Guarantee
- Improved Comfort and Air Flow
- Optimal Energy Efficiency
- Affordable Utility Bills
- Maintain your equipment to prevent future problems and unwanted costs.
- Keep your cooling system at peak performance by having smart72 perform annual pre-season check-ups.
The winter and summer months are the busiest times of year for most HVAC companies, so it’s best to check the cooling system in the spring and the heating system in the fall for front of the line service.
To remember, you might plan the check-ups around the time changes in the spring and fall
As much as half of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling. Making smart decisions about your home’s heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) system can have a big effect on your utility bills — and your comfort.
- At a minimum, change the filter every 3 months. A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you cool — wasting energy.