AC Repair, Installation, and Maintenance
We offer a wide range of Air Conditioning products and services to meet your every need. Please Contact Us to inquire about how we can improve your home’s comfort with premier AC service.
Our list of products and services include:
- Energy Saving Central Cooling Systems Installed And Repaired
- Expert Troubleshooting And Diagnosis
- EPA Registered And Certified Technicians
- Strict EPA refrigerant Guidelines Followed
- Freon Leak Detection
- Service and replacement for all cooling and heating systems
- Preventive maintenance
- A variety of systems and equipment to fit your budget
- Billing by the JOB, not by the hour
- Attractive financing alternatives
- The most up-to-date products and services available
Many accessories and options including, but not limited to:
- Standard medium and high capacity air filters
- Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Energy saving thermostats
Contact Us Today!
Enter your contact information below and we will get back to you shortly.
smart72’s AC Tune-Up covers:
- Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate and level
- Replace air filter (standard 1 inch, white, paper, pleated filter)
- Bearing – inspect for wear and lubricate
- Inspect indoor coil
- Condensate Drain check
- Inspect Condenser Coil
- Refrigerant – monitor operating pressures
- Safety Devices – inspect for proper operation
- Electrical Disconnect Box – inspect for proper rating and safe installation
- Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Test/inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Inspect fan blade
- Check condenser coil and remove debris
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Inspect duct work for energy loss
- Compressor – monitor, measure amperage and volt draw
- Inspect wiring connections for the compressor
… Plus more!
Is there anything else we’re missing? We’d love to hear your feedback. For a limited time smart72 is offering $18 OFF an AC-Tune Up for SLO County Residents.
When it comes to air conditioning installation, there are several factors that the knowledgeable HVAC pros at smart72 must take into consideration. The compatibility of your home’s square footage, your individual lifestyle habits—even, the size of your cooling unit; any one of these factors could make it difficult for your unit to cool your home and control humidity. We recommend you discuss all of your cooling options with one of our trained comfort consultants to ensure that you are getting the right air conditioning system for your home comfort.
As summer 2018 approaches, it’s likely we’ll again see another consecutive hottest year on record for California and San Luis Obispo County as we’ve seen during the last 6 years. It’s important you are on top of your AC maintenance to ensure you aren’t compromising your air conditioning unit. Time and time again, we’ve seen SLO County residents fire up with AC when the first heat wave hits, only to find it is malfunctioning or performing poorly. We’ve devised these common troubleshooting tips, to make sure your AC unit is running quietly and efficiently all summer.
A little regular upkeep can go along way. So before you schedule a maintenance inspection, here are some things to be aware of that can help improve your comfort and the efficiency of your air conditioner. Read more about our AC Maintenance Tips.