THE SMART CHOICE FOR HEATING REPAIR IN SLO AND SURROUNDING COUNTIES
Need 24/7 emergency furnace or heat pump repair with a guarantee?
smart72 technicians are on call for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As an Authorized HVAC Contractor for The Home Depot, smart72 prides itself in its work.
*Not An Emergency?*
We offer diagnostics service with a worry-free guarantee. This means if your furnace doesn’t stay fixed, we will not charge you for that appointment. That’s furnace repair the smart way!
Is Your Heater Getting Older?
What if you could extend the life of your unit five to ten years? Sometimes annual maintenance plans are worth it. That’s why we offer our Comfort Club™ Membership Program.
Is Your Heater Blowing Cold Air?
Are you turning on your heater before bed and waking up in the middle of the night to ice cold air coming through the vents? You may think that a heater blowing cold air is uncommon, but you’re not alone.
Our Customers Speak For Us.
Considering Going Solar? Use This Checklist
There are numerous advantages to installing solar panels on your residence. However, there are issues that could arise that might increase your time and costs.
Things you should consider if you’re in need of heating repair in the San Luis Obispo area
What Brand of Heater Does Your Home Have?
- We service nearly all brands: Amana, Bryant, Carrier, Goodman, Day & Night, Trane, Ruud, York, Lennox. Anything!
What Type Of Heating System Do You Have?
- We are familiar with duct furnaces, heat pumps, ductless or ducted mini-split systems. Even natural gas and propane systems!
What Type of Heater Issue Are You Dealing With?
- Common issues include broken capacitors, starters, dirty burners, broken/dirty blower motors, cracked heat exchangers.
Why choose smart72 for your heating repair needs?
- NATE (North American Technician Excellence) Certified technicians. Fully insured, certified and background checked.
- Properly-stocked trucks ensure less turnaround time in the event a same-day repair is needed.
- Up-front pricing — no surprises!
- One-year parts and labor warranty plus extended warranties on manufacturers.
- Extended parts and labor warranties for Comfort Club members!
Providing heating replacement in the following counties:
- Santa Barbara County
- San Luis Obispo County
- Monterey County
- Santa Clara County
- San Benito County
- Santa Cruz County