smart72 is a fast-growing Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing company that is driven by our Core Values. We value our employees and provide a family-oriented and fun working environment where your efforts are recognized and rewarded. We vow to make “First Time Customers, Life Time Customers” and our team does what it takes to deliver on that promise.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information on products or services.
- Collects and enters orders for new or additional products or services.
- Fields customer questions and complaints; when the issue is beyond the representatives knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist or other appropriate staff.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.